AOL’s software and services, like email accounts, have been given away for free to AOL members in the US and the UK since August of 2006. This FAQ answers your questions about canceling payment of AOL, converting to a free AOL account, and removing AOL. Just click the links below to be brought to the Questions and Answers that you need.
- How do I contact AOL to cancel my service and/or change my price plan to “free”?
- If I cancel AOL, can I use my existing AOL email addresses with AOL’s free email service?
- Do I need to use AOL’s software or keep paying for AOL if I connect to the Internet with another ISP?
- How do I uninstall AOL/AIM/other AOL products?
- How about importing my AOL email into Outlook or another program? Or simply deleting my AOL or AIM screen name?